What's new

Lost Gearbest item, now resolved!!

Gearbest have always delivered for me. My problem at the moment is with Focalecigs.

It took 6 weeks for my order to be delivered incomplete, 2 weeks for a coupon to be raised for the items they could not deliver and now it looks like the said coupon needs a minimum order value to be valid. On top of this they do not take PayPal anymore and would need full card details ...like I am going to do this after the last disaster.

I regret not having placed my order with Gearbest for the sake of a few dollars. Focalecigs are shocking.

Gearbest have always delivered for me. My problem at the moment is with Focalecigs.

It took 6 weeks for my order to be delivered incomplete, 2 weeks for a coupon to be raised for the items they could not deliver and now it looks like the said coupon needs a minimum order value to be valid. On top of this they do not take PayPal anymore and would need full card details ...like I am going to do this after the last disaster.

I regret not having placed my order with Gearbest for the sake of a few dollars. Focalecigs are shocking.

Not a company I'm familiar with bud. Only read of a couple of Apes ever mentioning them actually. Sounds pretty shoddy though, no doubt :(. I think I'd apply the good old adage of "Fool me once", etc, etc to a company like that though ;).

I only ordered from GB as they were the ONLY place I could get the VTBox200. I'll never order a fixed cell/LiPo mod from overseas again lol. A removable cell I might but I don't plan on any more mods literally for years now lol. My collection should last bloody years :).

Back
Top Bottom