What's new

Manabush 50mls

LordOdin

Veteran
I was going to DM @ZT but didn't want to disturb him after he's been working all day. I will be putting a order in and they have 4 for £36.99 for shortfills, my question is can you mix and match or do they have to be the same flavour. I think i asked ZT before but my memory isn't what it was, i ask because i want to try a couple that i haven't tried but have heard good things about. Thanks in advance guys.

I was going to DM @ZT but didn't want to disturb him after he's been working all day. I will be putting a order in and they have 4 for £36.99 for shortfills, my question is can you mix and match or do they have to be the same flavour. I think i asked ZT before but my memory isn't what it was, i ask because i want to try a couple that i haven't tried but have heard good things about. Thanks in advance guys.
Pretty sure you can mix and match. Maybe its just the ones that have the promotion on, but off the top of my head I'd imagine it's all of them.

Pretty sure you can mix and match. Maybe its just the ones that have the promotion on, but off the top of my head I'd imagine it's all of them.

Thanks mate i appreciate that, they are all 50mls and all have the offer on them. I thought i best ask just to be on the safe side.

Bought from him myself without any issue, if i buy Manabush i buy directly from them.

Thanks mate i appreciate that, they are all 50mls and all have the offer on them. I thought i best ask just to be on the safe side.
You can mix and match mate :)

if you have any issues ordering let me know do i can fix it - the offer app can be a bit funky sometimes.

You can mix and match mate :)

if you have any issues ordering let me know do i can fix it - the offer app can be a bit funky sometimes.

It's being Funky lol, unless i have cocked something up which is generally the case. I have sent you a DM and have also mentioned it in the Manabush Chat.

Back
Top Bottom