What's new

Mech mods - what's the advantage?

Is there technically much of a difference in the really super high end mechs to the lower end? (not thinking about the rarity, limited availability, aesthetics)

I'm sold on mech mods. The pure simplicity of it all makes it for me. No electronics to break, fry, or get wet! (Yes, I have done this with a mech, left it to dry, cleaned contacts and it worked again!)
Next thing on the list, is a decent genesis attie after I swapped the first one I bought away to a member on here for a Vivi Nova and some GVC :P

Is there technically much of a difference in the really super high end mechs to the lower end? (not thinking about the rarity, limited availability, aesthetics)

Technically no but you do get what you pay for. Imo the lower end mods usually have thinner battery tubes whereas the higher end mods are usually better made, more solid and robust.

Yes, like a timex vs a Rolex or that h samuel jewelry vs, well you get the idea :)

I would have said no personally.
until my sig 20 head fried on me today that is....

i want a dingo now :D

BS when it comes to anything that doesnt have electronics in it, the only thing that makes a difference is what the thing looks like IMO.

Pop in a better spring and if it looks nice with your atties and cartos, who gives a toss if it has some "brand" name on it!

BS when it comes to anything that doesnt have electronics in it, the only thing that makes a difference is what the thing looks like IMO.

Pop in a better spring and if it looks nice with your atties and cartos, who gives a toss if it has some "brand" name on it!
Despite my sig 20 issues I do agree with meg on this

Back
Top Bottom