Migrating reviews - test compatibility favour please

Does it display properly?

• Yes all looks normal.

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No it's a fuppin mess!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Result! - nice one thanks for your help, I will whip my other reviews over now :)

I can't believe how many hours I wasted doing it the old way! :12:

Result! - nice one thanks for your help, I will whip my other reviews over now :)

I can't believe how many hours I wasted doing it the old way! :12:

You live and learn. Your reviews are excellent, really professional looking and helpful - thanks for putting the time and effort in :10:

You live and learn. Your reviews are excellent, really professional looking and helpful - thanks for putting the time and effort in :10:
Thanks @Leni nice to get a motivational pat on the back, just shoved 3 more up in next to no time though a little out of date now but I think that's all mine migrated.

An interesting love/hate review of the Smok N19 Kit coming soon which I rated Grrr/10 :18:
It's only saviour is flavour

Fuck it - only went & posted IN THE FUCKING REVIEW ITSELF - wot a nob

Both look fine to me sir

for what it's worth forum version looks better on the eyes
as the black background "seems" to make pics sharper
where as the bright white background, seems to make the pupils adjust & slightly washed pics
(even though they are the same - forum version "seems" to have sharper pics or easy on eyes)

but both are fine to me, just saying forum version looks a touch sharper to my eyes

viewed on laptop/linux using chrome, drinking a cuppa & vaping like fuck
I agree, I do prefer the darker background the forum gives, also the forum version should display the photos at a larger size

Looks good on my mobile using Android on the app. Keep em coming Vapaneezer. Like reading your reviews. [emoji4][emoji4]

both working fine on chrome windows 10 & so glad i went with the smoant pasito rather than the smok..

Back
Top Bottom