What's new

MTL RDA

I stopped using the squonks because they were too big now that I think about it. I have 2 small kangertech ones somewhere. I think I could go back to them but I don't think you could change the power on those.

Hippovape Kudos is a really compact fully regulated 18650 squonk mod. Has the Mulan on it.

upload_2020-7-26_8-43-17.jpeg

Cthulhu 1928 is a very user friendly mtl rda. Nice simple deck, kayfun styled. Pretty good flavour too. Fairly cheap too.

Cthulhu 1928 is a very user friendly mtl rda. Nice simple deck, kayfun styled. Pretty good flavour too. Fairly cheap too.

I liked the look of the deck on that, looked to be good to wick and a bit deeper than other ones. Going to get my laptop on now and have a proper look at them all and see what I end up going for. I'm probably going to get 2 so might try different ones instead of 2 the same. It'll probably come down to where I'm ordering and price now. They all seem pretty similar.

i’ve found i always prefer RDAs with a simple hole in the side for airflow, rather than the ones with more complicated airflow that directs it under the coil. it seems simpler and works better, for me.

i’ve found i always prefer RDAs with a simple hole in the side for airflow, rather than the ones with more complicated airflow that directs it under the coil. it seems simpler and works better, for me.
All my dtl one are like that, a few I've looked it seem to have something to pull it under the coil. I liked that about the stng so I think I'll still try one of those. They're only £14.99 so worth a shot. Still looking for a second.

i think i find the ones with the air directed under the coil puff more like a tank, than a dripper, and i’d rather just use a tank. i find the draw is quite different with the hole in the side. the salix, speed revolution and the strike have been my favourites. all clones and cheap as chips. the authentics are way too expensive and impossible to buy.

another good clone / authentic - the FeV BF. I've got the Ulton one from the FF website because it came with two 0.9mm airscrews, i believe the other clones only come with a 1.2, 1.5 and 2.0 mm screws.

i tried quite a few and by far the best for me is the salix. mine’s a clone that cost a tenner. since it, i’ve not used another or had any urge to buy any more.

+1 to this ^^^^^
I have a couple of clones that have been my go to rda for the past year or so.

Back
Top Bottom