What's new

MTL R.D.A’s

Looks nice. Reviews say it vapes good too. Is it a yftk clone. That’s the only one I can find on Google.
£36 inc postage. Just not a fan of buying direct from china.🤷‍♂️

I don't remember unfortunately they are probably 6 years old... They were about $6 each though from Fasttech (China) back in the day. They might well be yftk though. Yeah they are good, they vape close to the Corollas which I vape usually and I use these to test liquids when I'm mixing as the flavour production is close to those.

1713275609312.jpeg

20240416_203747.jpg

Just could not resist: the gentle and subtle shape of the dome above these delicate coils is preciesly machined to direct each tiny trace of flavour... to fill any room I am in :18::18::18:

🚂
Never tried mesh for rebuildables..
They was alway the best ones when buying prebuilt.

🚂
Never tried mesh for rebuildables..
They was alway the best ones when buying prebuilt.
Oh, it is actually easier than the "standard" coils. One important thing: I've tried Steam Crave mesh decks, Kylin, Dead Rabbit, Profile and the conclusion is: the deck MUST have a spring loaded ceramic support under the central part which is pushing the cotton to the mesh, otherwise it is a mess. Drawback of ALL mesh builds: it IS thirsty.
On the other hand: I do like the unusual sets... have you heard about The Dread by Damn Vape? I do have one and I am using it occasionally... when I am in a fancy mood to make the coils (pretty unique, huh).
Here's the review of it:

Yet: neither lollipop, nor mesh are MTL so we're offtopic a bit ;)

Oh, it is actually easier than the "standard" coils. One important thing: I've tried Steam Crave mesh decks, Kylin, Dead Rabbit, Profile and the conclusion is: the deck MUST have a spring loaded ceramic support under the central part which is pushing the cotton to the mesh, otherwise it is a mess. Drawback of ALL mesh builds: it IS thirsty.
On the other hand: I do like the unusual sets... have you heard about The Dread by Damn Vape? I do have one and I am using it occasionally... when I am in a fancy mood to make the coils (pretty unique, huh).
Here's the review of it:

Yet: neither lollipop, nor mesh are MTL so we're offtopic a bit ;)

Juice is getting a bit expensive for mesh.
I started with an Apollo vape pen then went to mechs and rebuildables where I was doing over 10ml of juice a day. Not to bad if you making your own juice.
Now back to mtl rebuildables only doing about 15ml a week.
Done the full circle.
Don’t think I’ll be going back to clouds anytime soon.

Always the strike 18, for mtl. The world stng was decent at 22mm
and the cthulhu ones.

Back
Top Bottom