What's new

MTL RDA

i decided to fire up the wee speed revolution after reading this thread. i forgot how good it is. 14mm, it’s tiny, and no air adjustment, just a 1mm hole in the side. i think it was a fiver from fasttech.

image.jpg

The 1928 was very good. The strike 18 and hellvape short cranked are still number 1 for me. The 18mm version of the strike balanced a chamber small enough for concentrated flavour but was big enough to allow a decent juice reserve.
The 14 & 16mm strikes, speed revolution and origen where great but could dry quite quickly. Still great though.

Looks like I'm getting a few now, im going to stick with the stng but only because im ordering stuff for the misses and I'm a cheap bastard that always spends enough to get free delivery.

Going to get the Salix clone too and the galaxies one. I'm still having a look on fastech just now so if any of the other ones that have been recommended pop up I'll get them too.

The stng is cheaper in the UK than fastech, it is on offer right enough but that makes me happy!

New table cover....you been splashing oot at Ikea:)

it’s an oilcloth table cover. it means the wee man can tip he’s dinner oot and we just need to wipe it. but we’ve had it for two year at least, ye need tae keep up!

Sorry Simon I should of been more clear :)

I was meant to refer to flavour ?

Many thanks

It massively depends on the tank and the rda, but I think there's an intensity from something like that little 14mm speed revolution that @zouzounaki posted, that isn't so easy to get from a tank for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom