What's new

My first e cigarette had a.....

bellyman

Veteran
My first e cig had a little red led at the end to make it look light up when I puffed [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

What did yours have?
A clearo? A cloud chucking tank? A crap battery...?

Mine was black and the end lit up green. It looked cool until I realised the flavour of the black cartridge was filth, so I had to get another one which was brown and speckled (like a real ciggies filter)

Looked ridiculous.

Also crap battery, and one of those usb chargers that you screwed the battery into. :eek:

My first e cig also had a red light.
it was a Bull Brand cigalike bought on a whim from a Poundshop.
It died while still half full of juice but I could tell it was delivering nicotine.
A week later I had a CE4 on an ego and a week after that I was off the fags.
The best £1 I ever spent.

I don't even think my first fake fag had nicotine in. No wonder it didn't last the weekend

My first e-cig had a clueless idiot on the end of it...

Was a CE4 with an Ego, ah, the days when a 10ml bottle would last like a week...

My first e cigarette had a filter that you changed and a blue light at the end! These were simpler times.....
e-lites.jpg

Ah my totally wicked Titan! The first was black with a blue light at the end but then I discovered our wonderful Chinese friends sold purple ones so had a few of them in rotation. I’m going to show my vaping age here with one word that if you know, you know.....floval :D

I started off with the first Blu kit and at the time seemed really good but I really struggled for eliquid and was using a tobacco and a strawberry eliquid mixed together from halo..I have to say looking back it was absolutely terrible I had no clue about nicotine levels etc hence the 2 failed quitting attempts

My 1st had a red light at the end 2 weeks later i got a CE4 that kept leaking 2 weeks after that i got a vamo v5 used that for about a year with a pro 3 tank and the rest is history ............

Back
Top Bottom