What's new

My Pandora Shadow has risen from the ashes...

Thanks all. I've just sent him an email, I mentioned that I'd been directed by POTV members.

What I'd really like is something in stabwood, maybe with a bit of brass, shaped kinda like a MicroStick but VW, big enough for an 18650 and probably with the fire button not on the top.
I don't want much do I? :)

I’m here

63B2EB86-B052-41EB-B98C-64A94A9A9925.jpeg

Now that's one relaxed dog!

I sent you an email from the site. That explains pretty much what i"m looking for but I dont really know what's possible with Stabwood so I'll be guided by you as to what's best.

Now that's one relaxed dog!

I sent you an email from the site. That explains pretty much what i"m looking for but I dont really know what's possible with Stabwood so I'll be guided by you as to what's best.

just got it sure no problem let me think and I will send you a reply no worries

Thankyou Stu and alfie

Thanks all. I've just sent him an email, I mentioned that I'd been directed by POTV members.

What I'd really like is something in stabwood, maybe with a bit of brass, shaped kinda like a MicroStick but VW, big enough for an 18650 and probably with the fire button not on the top.
I don't want much do I? :)
The ministicks where nice and I loved the xvostick but that's far too big for your needs isn't it, plus they've been letting people down a lot with order to delivery times often hitting twelve month's of late.
vapesmarter will come up with the goods I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom