What's new

Nautilus 2 / Zlide / Zenith question...

Desumacchi

Initiate
Hi everyone... new to this forum and desperately seeking some advice.

Currently I have an Aspire Zelos with a Nautilus 2 tank and it's driving me nuts. I cannot get the Nautilus tank to stop leaking everywhere! I'm seriously about to throw the entire thing out of the top floor window!

I've read on these forums about others having issues with the nautilus 2 and if I'm honest I haven't tried any of the helpful suggestions people have posted to try and rectify the leaking issues, simply because I can't stand to look at the thing anymore! It's a good tank when it works but is just so unreliable and fickle.

So ... I was scooting around on the t'interweb to try and find a better solution and came across the innokin zlide and innokin zenith tanks. In people's opinions are these tanks any good?

Ideally I'm looking for a similar performance to the nautilus 2 that doesn't leak... and by not leak I mean is really reliable at not leaking so I can put my vape in my pocket and walk around without any concern I'm going to look like I've just had an accident! :S:11:

Also... would these tanks work on an Aspire Zelos or would I be better going for a new kit such as the Innokin Kroma R Zlide kit : https://innokinshop.co.uk/product/innokin-kroma-r-zlide-kit/ or perhaps the equivilant Zenith kit?

Also... if there are any other tanks out there that anyone would recommend for being solid and reliable please do share. The leaking issues have become so annoying I am back to smoking cigarettes :17:

For me there are better coils around now than the Nautilus and Innokin ones. Freemax Fireluke 22 has excellent stock MTL coils. Oh and no leaking either.

Anything is better than a nautilus 2 .... including the original Nautilus, they really messed up on that one imo, probably the most disappointing tank I've ever bought.

I'm vaping on a Fireluke 22 right now, great flavour but I do find the coil gets a little over saturated for my own tastes, but it is a very flavourful tank. I do prefer the Nautilus GT mini still though, in looks and vape. Neither leak though, the Nautilus 2 was notorious for leaking (because of the design and the way you fill it)

The zlide is good, one of my close friends uses nothing but them.

It comes down to which you prefer really.

If you have a stock of nautilus coils already (or you want to stick with those coils) then I would recommend the Nautilus GT mini, I've had no leaking from that. It's been really good.

Hello @Desumacchi and welcome to POTV :)
The Zlide and Zenith are good tanks and should fit the bill nicely. I've got two Zlide tanks and I find them better than the original Nautilus which I used for years before moving to RTA's.
There's a wide range of coils available that will fit the Zlide and Zenith. I prefer the 1.6ohm coils.

@rew and @Simon G have already mentioned the Fireluke 22 which has great reviews. Another tank to look at would be the Vaporesso GTX which also has good reviews.

All of these tanks will fit and work nicely with your Zelos.

The Kroma-R is a nice mod and looks great with the Zlide on it. I've got one and I really like it.

Good luck :thumbup:

Thanks for the heads up @rew ... I was a little confused at first when I was researching and thought people had put a typo at first... but yes... appear to be different tanks!

I'm thinking of trying the Kroma R with the Innokin Zlide... but also buying the Fireluke 22 to try as well which I think I'll be able to switch between the Kroma and Zelos. ( somebody jump in and tell me if I'm wrong please )

My thinking is... it's quite a bit of cash to lay out... but at £9 a packet of cigarettes ... it's got to be worth the investment.

Edit: I've looked to buy the Fireluke 22 in the UK but can't seem to find anyone currently stocking it? Any ideas who may have it and what's the average retail price ?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom