What's new

Needs a new mod

Paul Foster

Hello and thanks for having me.
I need some pretty specific help.
I am looking to buy a new mod box kit, but am struggling to decide which. I quit smoking 6 months ago and have used an aspire Plato since with 1.8ohm coils and generally Black Jack Vampire Vape 10ml bottles. I am now after a decent upgrade from this and will list requirements below.
1. I like 1.8 ohm coils, but the Nautilus coils only seem to last about 5 days before burning out. I am guaranteed they are genuine where I buy them from (SMKD). So are there any better performing coils?
2. I hate the amount of fluid wasted when having to change the coil. Can be up to 5ml. I need a tank that the coil can be changed without losing fluid.
3. Plato battery always lasted well for the day, using just one 18650 battery, I want at least a days usage again from a new mod.
4. Needs to be compatible with 60/40 Pg/VG.
That's about it. I am just a little sick of the coils burning out so fast, the coil that came with it originally lasted about 3.5 weeks!

Hi and welcome.
With 60% pg juice you shouldn't be burning coils out on a nautilus that quickly. I used 50/50 juice and they lasted nearly 3 week's. Are you priming them properly and I hope you aren't taking them over 14 watts !

Hi and welcome.
With 60% pg juice you shouldn't be burning coils out on a nautilus that quickly. I used 50/50 juice and they lasted nearly 3 week's. Are you priming them properly and I hope you aren't taking them over 14 watts !

Hi, I am using them at 5 watts. It says on the side of these 3 to 5 watts. I know the original coil did say a much higher wattage though. Where do you buy your coils from?

I have decided that the Nautilus coils I am buying are so poor, I have ordered some from Gearbest for £5. Beats paying £20 for poor coils lol (pack of 5)

i think it gives a max voltage of 5v not watts. not familiar with the mod and wether you can change to voltage but sounds like youve confused them. nautilus coils are good to about 14w

hope you get sorted mate
atb

Back
Top Bottom