What's new

New here and to vaping...kind of.

sgvape

Hello!
wee bit of a back ground. I have been a smoker for the last 17 years (30ish a day) and over the past 3/4 years I have tried a ton of cigalikes and supermarket ecigs and failed miserably with them. they did the job if I was on a long train journey or whatever but never enough to quit smoking. Then last Wednesday I bought an innokin t18 and some liquid for a train journey and have not had a single cig since!!!! I didn't even try to quit it just happened, I must have been ready to make the change and I haven't had a single craving for a cig. its been a brilliant week! now I get why people moan about the smell of cigs, turns out they do stink!
I have ordered an innokin cool fire 4 tc 100 and I'm looking at a couple of smok products too. really looking forward to getting caught up with all the tech and the lingo!
the only thing I haven't liked about vaping is some of the things I have seen in the small local vape shops. I really like to support small local businesses but if they stock some of the stuff they do I just cant shop there. sadly the chain shops seem to have better morals.
anyway, look forward to getting to know you all! and saving so much money!

Hi and welcome to the Planet and congratz on finally kicking the stinkies. sure is a great feeling.

if like a lot of us you catch that dreaded bug which is shinyitis then expect the wallet to suffer at first.

what sort of things put you off in the small local vape shops. is it all the packaging of copyright stuff like mc d apple pie and pokemon juice and all that shite out there not doing us any favors.

anyway this link is worth bookmarking for future reference https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...e-liquid-hardware-suppliers.78467/#post858319

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome!
Yeah the stuff packaged to look like sweets, toys etc the pokemon was the one that made me walk out the shop. Who else is that targeted too if not kids!

Welcome buddy, get the kettle on and the vape flowing they is everything you would possibly want to know on here and the humour is great too [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom