What's new

New to Luxe Max questions

Wow this is a game changer....removed 1 wrap from the 0.7 MTL Clapton and got a cracking little 0.6 coil running at 13 watts and the air is perfect for me ...gonna order some more

Wow this is a game changer....removed 1 wrap from the 0.7 MTL Clapton and got a cracking little 0.6 coil running at 13 watts and the air is perfect for me ...gonna order some more

OOS at Sourcemore. Is that where you all got them?

actually maybe slightly thicker wire would make trapping it easier, and the wee ledge would catch it. my 29 gauge slips out, which is why i wrap it right round. might try the mtl clapton stuff next time i try and build it.

but aye, i really like it.

Aye that was my thinking with trying thicker wire, will probably put in a 2.5mm plain ss 26g next build now I know it can take thicker wire. I don't have anything above 27g so thought fk it try a wee clapton
OOS at Sourcemore. Is that where you all got them?

yes

it is @hack400 . the only other source i found was direct from vaporesso, and it was a weird process to order and the shipping turned out to be a bit pricey.

the voopoo one is another option. it’s similar, but seems less leak proof and has an annoying postless deck.

It's a wee belter, main reason I got it was because the stockies (mesh) tends to make the juice taste sweeter, this solves that with added bonuses currently got @ZT Manabush Deadwood Calamity AM in it....damn good.

I spent lots on TFV-x tanks, but they all leaked, so I gave them away and switched to RBAs !
I meant to post an image of all the SMOK junk I got rid of a few years back but couldn't find it, I came across an old bookmark to it on imgur just now so thought I'd post it !

2024-05-24 12_40_58-Window.png

It's a wee belter, main reason I got it was because the stockies (mesh) tends to make the juice taste sweeter, this solves that with added bonuses currently got @ZT Manabush Deadwood Calamity AM in it....damn good.

i just put a wee clapton in mine, right enough easier to build than the thin wire.

it shorted at first cause i made the mistake of trying to wrap it right round the screw as i’ve been doing with the thin wire. a wee snip off it and we are good, snipped right behind the ledges and they hold it in perfectly.

i think it’s even better with this wire, seems tighter again. maybe cause it’s taking up more space in the wee doofer.

Lasted 2 weeks before flavour was starting to drop off ..pulled the cotton but couldn't work out hotspots so threw a new coil in
IMG_20240610_211454.jpg

IMG_20240610_205642.jpg

Only way to read /fire it was to hold it onto the contacts with a tweezers..
Back to lovely flavourful goodness :D

Lasted 2 weeks before flavour was starting to drop off ..pulled the cotton but couldn't work out hotspots so threw a new coil in
View attachment 354456
View attachment 354457
Only way to read /fire it was to hold it onto the contacts with a tweezers..
Back to lovely flavourful goodness :D

Mines still going strong, Im not on it all the time though, as for hot spots, I just put the coil in the pod... fire it looking down the mouthpiece, see a hot spot or not...take it out the pod and strum, back into pod...fire and it's usually good to wick after a wee strum

Back
Top Bottom