What's new

New to Mechs, little advice please?

Im running it in Wattage at 70 and it gives a nice sized cloud and a decent flavour.

The Ramp up time i mentioned before is when on the Mech, on my Regulated its damn near instant whichis nice

Im running it in Wattage at 70 and it gives a nice sized cloud and a decent flavour.

The Ramp up time i mentioned before is when on the Mech, on my Regulated its damn near instant whichis nice

Fancy ass coils will have a big ramp up time on a mech, that's why you were recommended single wire nichrome (round or flat) earlier in the thread. With a mech it's all about the build because that's the only way you have of adjusting/controlling anything.

The benefits of regulated mods should not be underestimated. ;)

Yeah, I didnt do the build myself, I took it with me into my local brick n mortar and my buddy who works there wanted to look at the quality of it etc and ended up chucking whatever he had nearest to him in there, the fanciest i got with coils before this was your standard claptopns. in regards for great flavour and great clouds what sort of build would you recommend? If im using it on my Regulated i think id be comfortable going as low as 0.15.

I do love my alien tbh, they get a lot of stick but its a great little mod and never missed a beat (yet) I think ill appreciate a Mech a little mroe when i can get a good build on it

Yeah, I didnt do the build myself, I took it with me into my local brick n mortar and my buddy who works there wanted to look at the quality of it etc and ended up chucking whatever he had nearest to him in there, the fanciest i got with coils before this was your standard claptopns. in regards for great flavour and great clouds what sort of build would you recommend? If im using it on my Regulated i think id be comfortable going as low as 0.15.

I do love my alien tbh, they get a lot of stick but its a great little mod and never missed a beat (yet) I think ill appreciate a Mech a little mroe when i can get a good build on it
I find plain 24g kanthal, 7/8 wraps @ 3mm id to be my go to mech build
Gets a bit of ramp up on the first pull but after that it's great
Plus it goes even better on a regulated at just over mech voltage ( works out at 0.3-04 giving 40-50w-ish)

Back
Top Bottom