What's new

Next day batteries.co.uk

As everybody above has said, I don't go anywhere else other than fogstar!! Good price and never had any problems with anything I've purchased from there!!

I unsubscribed to then after the constant fucking emails everyday, also, some of the feedback has been truly shocking. And this feedback is from friends that have actually bought from them.

I've used 18650.uk and they have been great with me.
This week I bought 2 LG HG2 for just under £10 and got 50p off with the potv discount. Free 2nd class shipping came the next day.
Used these guys and fogstar in the past. Both were excellent. Fogstar have nicer wraps. 18650 are a bit cheaper...

I've used 18650.uk and they have been great with me.
This week I bought 2 LG HG2 for just under £10 and got 50p off with the potv discount. Free 2nd class shipping came the next day.

18650.uk are great as are Ecolux .... to be honest the constant fogstar circle jerks make me feel a bit queasy, although I have nothing against fogstar they are a great vendor also.

Fogstar and Torchy !!! Although I've only bought off Torchy at Vapefest the last couple of Years,mainly because I like the zip cases his triple sets come in !!!

hi i allways buy my battieries from nextday battieries for a few years now and i all ways find them good and have never had any problems with them yes i agree the e mails are a bit of a pain but for £8.55 for 2 hg2 and a free case i will allways buy my batts from them and would highly recommend them to anyone and they do send them 1st class post :2thumbsup:......( and anyone thinking i work for them i can tell you that i dont ) ....:england:.........

That's a neat trick, seeing as the company was only formed earlier this year.
hi sorry your right i get confused i did mean to say months thats what you get when the wifes talking in one ear and your trying to do something else sorry about that again ...........

Back
Top Bottom