What's new

Nimbo Mods

Mr.Nimbo

Initiate
Hey guys,
I'm new to the forum. I'm a mod maker from Ireland. I wanted to share some of my mods here. All of my mods are 100% handmade. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks,
Mr. Nimbo

Attachments

• Maple Green 01.png
    Maple Green 01.png
    459.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Maple Green 02.png
    Maple Green 02.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Maple Green 03.png
    Maple Green 03.png
    425.1 KB · Views: 118
love the unique LED(?) effects.

Thanks, early on I used to put LEDs inside that would light up when the pipe was fired. But they're difficult to keep stable and rely on the wattage that is being used. So I don't do that as much these days.

Is mod making still a thing? It feels like with the advent of the more discreet disposable vaping products that mods have gone the way of the Dodo. I still love them though. I guess mods are like traditional pipes where the new pod systems are more similar to cigarettes.

It's a fun hobby though! I don't have a CNC machine so my mods are 100% handmade. Each one is unique. They take up to a month to hand carve and file. The trickiest part is cutting out the trench for the faceplate. If there is a mistake at any step of the process then the mod has to be abandoned and started over. So it's a slow careful process.

It's a fun hobby though!

They sure look good. I have just got started with a CNC Router, but it a big learning curve, but worth it!

Back
Top Bottom