What's new

Ohms Rising

BeechiOneKenobi

Hi all. Im new to this forum thang but ive got an issue where my Govad on my Lost Vape Paranormal is progressively reading the ohms higher and higher with each check, literally seconds apart.
Also its reading 0.90 on my Therion and then 1.20 on my Paranormal. Anybody clue me in?

Hi all. Im new to this forum thang but ive got an issue where my Govad on my Lost Vape Paranormal is progressively reading the ohms higher and higher with each check, literally seconds apart.
Also its reading 0.90 on my Therion and then 1.20 on my Paranormal. Anybody clue me in?
Let me guess? SS316 coil...

If just been vaping could be some resistance change due to temperature some materials change more than others SS316 which makes them good for TC. kanthal is more stable hence TC doesn't work.

I presume that you have re-checked your screws and that the ohms settles back when left for a while too cool down.

If it's changing without firing then check screws, posts are not loose.

Hi mate. May be nothing to worry about. Some mods read higher or lower. I had a wismec that would be up then down all the time, that one was a dodgy though and everything kept changing. If it works ok every other way its probably ok. I often see a new coil just put in read a bit high, then slowly drop closer to the stated value only to rise a bit again. I dont pay too much attention to slight variations these days though it did make me worry or wonder what was going on a bit to start with. Im far from an expert in this stuff though and others here do know much more but id guess dont worry.

Let me guess? SS316 coil...
No just a standard twisted clapton. Single coil, 7 wraps.
On my therion 0.97, on my Paranormal anything from 1.2 to 1.37 and rising. Its very strange. I've got a horrible feeling theres something wrong with my new mod.... or the firmware.

Thanks for the welcome though everyone. Thought i was gonna get beasted for being a noob.

Back
Top Bottom