What's new

Orian 2 rba avalible now

Been using the RBA with the Mod pack for a few days now. Got the smallest insert in and it's working for me. Nice tight draw and the flavour is pretty decent. Worth getting the RBA now if you already have the device.

Been using the RBA with the Mod pack for a few days now. Got the smallest insert in and it's working for me. Nice tight draw and the flavour is pretty decent. Worth getting the RBA now if you already have the device.
Good to know @rew thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Another one happy with the stealthvape inserts here - big improvement ✌️

There is one thing I have trouble with with the RBA, every so often the wattage seems to reset and jump to 24w. It's minor, but quite annoying... unless I remember to keep checking it, once or twice a day I will get a lungful of burnt cotton.

There is one thing I have trouble with with the RBA, every so often the wattage seems to reset and jump to 24w. It's minor, but quite annoying... unless I remember to keep checking it, once or twice a day I will get a lungful of burnt cotton.

I've been having g that since I got my rba can't work it out no sort of smart mode on the mod so why does it do it. mine go's from 17w to 20w or 17w down to 12w

Last edited:

I've been having g that since I got my rba can't work it out no sort of smart mode on the mod so why does it do it. mine go's from 17w to 20w or 17w down to 12w

Strange. Not had that happen so far.

I wonder if it's a loose connection from the rba to the device. Because the pod is ever so slightly wobbly as it fits on to the device.

It often happens when I remove and replace the pod - but - significantly I think - not always.

It's really annoying. I might even have to ditch the rba on it, which is a massive shame.

I emailed them about it - doubt I'll get a response, but worth a shot. I'll keep ya updated.

I wonder if it's a loose connection from the rba to the device. Because the pod is ever so slightly wobbly as it fits on to the device.

It often happens when I remove and replace the pod - but - significantly I think - not always.

It's really annoying. I might even have to ditch the rba on it, which is a massive shame.

I emailed them about it - doubt I'll get a response, but worth a shot. I'll keep ya updated.

Still not had any issues from mine. The fit is nice and tight too.

Still not had any issues from mine. The fit is nice and tight too.

Mine was ok the first week or so then it started doing it but the last couple of days its been fine no.jumping is.if down though I did change to a round wire build was using a ni80 clapton when it was doing it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom