What's new

Pfizer Vaccine

i’m no sure about this. his mother started having uncontrollable occupations and shakes, so he decided to get his phone out and record a video of it? seems a bit suspicious.

i’m no sure about this. his mother started having uncontrollable occupations and shakes, so he decided to get his phone out and record a video of it? seems a bit suspicious.
Appears that she was hospitalised as a result which looks like where the video was recorded.

the russian news article seems to be based on nothing other than the video this guy posted on facebook.

Norway realised a update saying the vaccine had no connection with the deaths I read the other day

but you will get reactions people will die from the vaccine

you have a choice have the jab or stay like this forever locked down death rates rising etc

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/covid-vaccine-misinformation-facebook

“For days, the videos spread unchecked, racking up millions of views and tens of thousands of comments. Devoid of context and, even now, challenging to factcheck, their spread is the latest salvo in the struggle to debunk vaccine disinformation and misinformation. To date, the videos have been shared by Facebook groups that push natural and alternative medicines, anti-vaxxers, 5G conspiracy theorists and by the far right.”

Back
Top Bottom