What's new

Pfizer Vaccine

14000 deaths/day from the virus over the past week reported for the world.
Millions being vaccinated (can't be bothered getting the number)

I bet if you gave millions of people a glass of clean water, especially the elderly and frail, then a few would die within a few days.
I do not expect a vaccine to be as safe as a glass of water, but much nearer to that level of safety than the danger from the virus.

A small number of people having a serious adverse reaction or even dying, is going to happen. I am not interested enough to watch the videos. If large numbers were to start dying I would pay attention.

14000 deaths/day from the virus over the past week reported for the world.
Millions being vaccinated (can't be bothered getting the number)

I bet if you gave millions of people a glass of clean water, especially the elderly and frail, then a few would die within a few days.
I do not expect a vaccine to be as safe as a glass of water, but much nearer to that level of safety than the danger from the virus.

A small number of people having a serious adverse reaction or even dying, is going to happen. I am not interested enough to watch the videos. If large numbers were to start dying I would pay attention.
If there was anything to be concerned about the vaccine we would have heard about it by now.

As you say millions are getting this jab and so far a sore arm is the biggest side effect from it.

Silicon mate,just ask Bob Geldof.
Not 5G beast network chips. They're made from a special alchemical blend of an unknown and untestable metal that was recovered from hell and has the number 666 on the satanic periodic table and the juice squeezed from the gallstones extracted from specially chosen true believers at 6 minutes past 6 on the 6th day.

Covid vaccines approved for use in the UK are safe, with the benefits of their use far outweighing any risks, the UK’s medicines regulator has said after examining new data.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has released a document revealing that just three people for every 1,000 vaccinated reported a suspected side effect after receiving either the Pfizer/BioNTech or the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab between 9 December 2020 to 24 January 2021.

“More than 100,000 people [in the UK] have sadly lost their lives from Covid-19,” said Dr June Raine, chief executive of the MHRA. “We know these are very safe and effective vaccines, that will prevent many further deaths and complications from Covid-19.”

In total 22,820 suspected side effects were reported among 6.9m vaccinations given – the majority of which were first doses. Most of these reports involved mild events, such as a sore arm, muscle pain, headache, chills or fever – side effects that are often seen with other vaccines and were short-lived. Adverse reactions, it appeared, were more common among younger individuals – as seen in clinical trials.

The data, which was submitted voluntarily by members of the public and medical professionals through a system known as the ‘Yellow Card scheme’, suggests adverse effects from the jabs are far lower than detected during clinical trials, where more than 10% of those vaccinated reported side effects. The MHRA said that could be because not everyone will report their experiences through the Yellow Card scheme.

“Most of the Yellow Card reports that the expert advisory group have seen have been very similar to those 1 in 10 type of reports which were seen in clinical trials,” said professor Sir Munir Pirmohamed, Chair of the Expert Working Group of the Independent Commission on Human Medicines.

The MHRA report on the Yellow Card data – which will in future be published every week – also noted that 107 had been reported to have died shortly after vaccination with the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, and 34 reports for the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. For a further two deaths it was unclear which vaccine had been given. However most of these reports related to elderly individuals or those with underlying health conditions.

My mum is basically a walking allergy. She has many serious health issues and it can be a precarious medical juggling act to keep her upright whilst not setting off allergic reactions. She got given the Pfizer and had absolutely no problems. That’s good enough for me!

My mum is basically a walking allergy. She has many serious health issues and it can be a precarious medical juggling act to keep her upright whilst not setting off allergic reactions. She got given the Pfizer and had absolutely no problems. That’s good enough for me!
That's excellent, the fact is though, no one with serious allergies should receive the pfizer vac, the mhra issued guidelines in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom