What's new

Police stop lockdown rebels travelling from London to cross the Scottish Borders

"Misfit"

Veteran
Police forced to stop lockdown rebels travelling from London to cross the Scottish Borders
https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/police-forced-stop-lockdown-rebels-18242478.amp

keep-calm-and-fuck-off-back-to-england.png

The Fucking Guardian dont help things they can fuck off as well.
45yzbotxd5y41.jpg
Jesus fucking Christ that is irresponsible. All the press are at it, my local toilet paper has published a raft of "things you can do now lockdown is over", "10 places you need to visit now you can" and "McKingFC are open, what is your first order going to be" type articles and they can fuck off, it's really is annoying the fuck out of me. How about telling people to stay safe rather than where they can go to get a shit burger and bump into loads of people.

Early days but I'm not seeing a massive influx of tourists in our main touristy spot.. this was Princes Street at 10:30am this morning..

eeast.jpg

ewest.jpg

..felt a bit of an arse with a scarf over my face to be honest.

Edit: Yes, the clock on the Balmoral Hotel is broken just now.

Last edited:
Early days but I'm not seeing a massive influx of tourists in our main touristy spot.. this was Princes Street at 10:30am this morning..

eeast.jpg

ewest.jpg

..felt a bit of an arse with a scarf over my face to be honest.

Lets hope it stays that way for the foreseeable future.

To be fair there is fuck all to do in central Edinburgh. The only things open are Marks food court and my office.

A bit much isn't it !!
I'd hazard a guess that there's more Scots in England than the other way round. [emoji6]

I know what you are getting at but you do seem to be anti English to me. Bit racist really don't you think ? [emoji57]

We're not talking about populations here, but infection rates and deaths!!

Look at the number of cases, admissions and deaths in England.

Now compare those in Scotland!

Not 'Racist' (we're not a race, BTW! ;) ) Just sensible! :)

Back
Top Bottom