What's new

Police stop lockdown rebels travelling from London to cross the Scottish Borders

Why travel to Scotland from England? Should be the other way around, you can sunbathe, swim, have a picnic, play golf etc in England, but you cant yet do those things in Scotland or Wales?

Down here on the south coast (Hastings & St Leonards) the hipsters and bourgeoisie who have bought the properties close to the sea think they own the beach, they don't even want other local people to use it, they don't give a toss about people in flats or the high rises who have no garden or balconies, they don't like families being out, seem to hate kids.

We're not talking about populations here, but infection rates and deaths!!

Look at the number of cases, admissions and deaths in England.

Now compare those in Scotland!

Not 'Racist' (we're not a race, BTW! ;) ) Just sensible! :)
Wasn't replying about that mate. It was the picture. "Fuck off back to England " part.

I get you now mate, although I see that as "Light Ribbing" between nations - it's not like we haven't had plenty in the other direction, is it? :18:

All good! :2thumbsup:

I get you now mate, although I see that as "Light Ribbing" between nations - it's not like we haven't had plenty in the other direction, is it? :18:

All good! :2thumbsup:
Yeah, I get the banter. I do it alot with friends but he always seems to be slagging the English off one way or another. Or I may be just over reacting cuz I'm in a grumpy mood at the moment. [emoji57]

Yeah, I get the banter. I do it alot with friends but he always seems to be slagging the English off one way or another. Or I may be just over reacting cuz I'm in a grumpy mood at the moment. [emoji57]

It's years of getting a ribbing from English folks, image was meant as banter and not to offend.
but saying that i still don't want hordes of people coming up from England at this point in time when Scotland is still under lockdown
Once the virus has cleared feel free to roam where you want.

vRWrab4c2P5YnoxM2Rc4TtcKfhh2wdjcO05VgxIaPcQ7T4bDERd6FnX5QvGjPSSb6UppPAzVkyPplUcFoLIom3zTFRrYI1A7q9Vq9SIErAM

Why travel to Scotland from England? Should be the other way around, you can sunbathe, swim, have a picnic, play golf etc in England, but you cant yet do those things in Scotland or Wales?

Down here on the south coast (Hastings & St Leonards) the hipsters and bourgeoisie who have bought the properties close to the sea think they own the beach, they don't even want other local people to use it, they don't give a toss about people in flats or the high rises who have no garden or balconies, they don't like families being out, seem to hate kids.

Because they'll think, oh let's go to the Highlands of Scotland, we can have a holiday and there's less chance of catching corona all the way up there. They'll rent a caravan or borrow a mates, block roads or cause accidents because they can't drive a caravan.
They'll go hiking because it seems like a good idea, they'll fall, break a leg or get stuck and have to be rescued. They'll wild camp because no campsites are open so they'll end up dumping their chemical toilets at the side of the road, lighting fires that get out of hand and leave a general mess. They'll travel from supermarket to supermarket upping the chances of catching something and spreading it but none of this will occur to them. They'll just see it as somewhere safe, somewhere remote.

I nearly smiled at some of that, !!! until till I heard the LIverpool bit at the end, the Dopey Cockney Prick obviously doesn't know we've been an Independent Republic for Donkeys years !!! :2thumbsup: I Can't stand Al Murray at the best of times !!!

Back
Top Bottom