What's new

POTV gone off Play store??

Nah fuck that mine would all fight and argue it would take me hours to read 1 book [emoji23] individual story's for them all [emoji4]plus I appreciate a personal touch in life so should they (makes me super dad) [emoji6]
I bet they appreciate it mate, and all our have had individual story time until the youngest 2, but not possible to do atm
Screenshot_20190801-214454_Google.jpeg

I bet they appreciate it mate, and all our have had individual story time until the youngest 2, but not possible to do atmView attachment 197515
I'm lucky enough to be able to do it mate, its only because mine are 9,7,6,4,2 and finally 1 and I get them all up at 6:00 so bed time is 15 minutes apart and they all have a story and strait to sleep otherwise it would never happen [emoji1]

I'm lucky enough to be able to do it mate, its only because mine are 9,7,6,4,2 and finally 1 and I get them all up at 6:00 so bed time is 15 minutes apart and they all have a story and strait to sleep otherwise it would never happen [emoji1]
Flipping heck, thought mine were hard enough at 20, 17, 14, 11, 6 and 3
Any more planned?

Flipping heck, thought mine were hard enough at 20, 17, 14, 11, 6 and 3
Any more planned?
Fuck no! I've a 90cm range cooker and I can't fit anymore food in it 8 people is enough to cook for 2 to 3 times a day [emoji23]

Thought 3 of the 6 but they still love a daddy story [emoji6]
This is a good point. Just because they can read doesn't mean they don't want to be read to. My 10 Yr old reads to himself but my 6 Yr old likes me to read to her sometimes, although she usually reads to herself.

This is a good point. Just because they can read doesn't mean they don't want to be read to. My 10 Yr old reads to himself but my 6 Yr old likes me to read to her sometimes, although she usually reads to herself.
4 of mine from 4yo to 9yo all read to themselves but at bedtime they love daddy story's makes them feel a little special so my 9yo tells me [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom