What's new

POTV National Vapemeet 2014

OK There is now a Moderated group where you must be a member to view content, Anyone with experience of this kind of thing will be welcome to help run the group, I've started and will maintain it to the best of my ability but am a bit of a night owl, so others who can keep an eye out during the day will be very welcome...

Knock knock can you let me in ;)

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

We can start up proper discussions on details in the group but we are here to see if we can bring off a quite sizable task, organizing a National size Vapemeet in just a few months, Please all suggestions are welcome...

OK There is now a Moderated group where you must be a member to view content, Anyone with experience of this kind of thing will be welcome to help run the group, I've started and will maintain it to the best of my ability but am a bit of a night owl, so others who can keep an eye out during the day will be very welcome...

Newbie to board I know but 25+ years experience in business/corporate organisation and I have personally taken a handmade product ( non-vaping ) from a kitchen table to a product sold in 30 countries in 6 months.

Happy to help but certainly understand you may need different peeps for this. :)

J

OK due to time, financial and experience restrictions it may not be possible to arrange a full on Vapefest style event at this short notice, However I think the format should be a National POTV Vapemeet, the Hawkshead YHA sounds like a great venue with Vendors invited to attend on an Informal - Bring samples and get orders basis rather than carting huge inventories around...

OK due to time, financial and experience restrictions it may not be possible to arrange a full on Vapefest style event at this short notice, However I think the format should be a National POTV Vapemeet, the Hawkshead YHA sounds like a great venue with Vendors invited to attend on an Informal - Bring samples and get orders basis rather than carting huge inventories around...

i'll bow out as I cant do anything i'd love to see it happen but i feel ive started enough trouble already

Back
Top Bottom