What's new

Re-release wishlist?

It's the original Silver Drone, think it's the DNA 60, I bought it off @Martvb60 (RIP) a good while back as he knew i liked my Squonkers.
Think its the DNA 166 then. They did never put a DNA 60 board in a DRONE. I would be interested in, if you did part. Have a nice Sunday. I Have a working DNA 60 board screen and charge port here mate.

Think its the DNA 166 then. They did never put a DNA 60 board in a DRONE. I would be interested in, if you did part. Have a nice Sunday. I Have a working DNA 60 board screen and charge port here mate.
It's the 200, limited to 166 as it's dual cell not triple. Both the 200 & 250 are limited output in 2 cell mode. As is the 250C, 200, 300 & 400 in 2, 3 or 4 cell set up.

It's the 200, limited to 166 as it's dual cell not triple. Both the 200 & 250 are limited output in 2 cell mode. As is the 250C, 200, 300 & 400 in 2, 3 or 4 cell set up.
Thanks bud. I thought I remembered the 166 output bit, and you new what I was on about ;)
I would love to get one again, as I still kick myself to this day for letting my other one go. But a leek free Drone 250c wouldn't go a miss either :)

Thanks bud. I thought I remembered the 166 output bit, and you new what I was on about ;)
I would love to get one again, as I still kick myself to this day for letting my other one go. But a leek free Drone 250c wouldn't go a miss either :)
Worth hunting down either. You can replace the flexitube on the Drone or fit new securing clips each end as that is/was the main point of leaking.

Back
Top Bottom