What's new

Re-release wishlist?

@Genghis Fogs
If Jai Haze is ti be believed Lost Vape are going to re-release the Epetite , fast forward to about 12 minutes in, he mentions it while doing a review on the Orion 2, I hope he's right.
(6) They Brought the Orion Back! Orion 2 by LVE - YouTube ,
I saw that too! I went on LVE's Facebook page, love bombed a load of their old epetite posts and told them that a re-release would be a top move. They responded with 'we will'. All seems to going in the right direction.

I saw that too! I went on LVE's Facebook page, love bombed a load of their old epetite posts and told them that a re-release would be a top move. They responded with 'we will'. All seems to going in the right direction.
I had an epetite that I picked up cheap from this forum , but it was in a bad way, I ended up just saving the dna60 for a future project but did manage to use it for a few months and loved the size and everything about it.
So fingers crossed it comes to fruition

Can't wait to see when they do bring the epitite back never managed yo get one when they first came out even secondhand there hard to come by and sell quickly

@stuartd at the time I wasn't interested in a single 18650 mod, but these days I'm more mtl than big power/coils etc. and if they bring it back I'd pick up at least a couple of them I reckon.

I hope they take a couple of tips from the orion II for the re-release.

Firstly it needs a much better paint job. Secondly, I always found the plaggi backed panels a bit cheap and nasty. I have seen some where the silver paint has come off and it's white underneath. And there's a bit of a wobble to them. The orion ones fit much better and feel like much better quality.

That's the epetite taken care of. Next up, the snowwolf mini plus. :)

Just had it confirmed by LVE EU support that the Epetite is coming :)

I hope they take a couple of tips from the orion II for the re-release.

Firstly it needs a much better paint job. Secondly, I always found the plaggi backed panels a bit cheap and nasty. I have seen some where the silver paint has come off and it's white underneath. And there's a bit of a wobble to them. The orion ones fit much better and feel like much better quality.

That's the epetite taken care of. Next up, the snowwolf mini plus. :)

I've got a black framed Epetite. I settled for that as the silver framed ones had disappeared. Also as you say, the panels feel a bit cheap and plastic. I hope the new version is an improvement too.

Back
Top Bottom