What's new

Re-release wishlist?

By Leo Calix range
Mor Craan mods by Lee Ash
Eden Mods Rose range
My wife was just turning out the loft and came across a box of my old vaping kit. There are two of these tiny Calix by Leo attys and I remembered reading your post. One of them may be useable but it looks like one suffered from the glue issue that beset them. They may both have some problem TBH. Anyway I can stick them in a jiffy bag for when I am next near a post office if you like.
NB I don't have classified privleges but as no money involved I presume this is OK.

Attachments

• upload_2022-7-15_15-41-43.png
    upload_2022-7-15_15-41-43.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 52
My wife was just turning out the loft and came across a box of my old vaping kit. There are two of these tiny Calix by Leo attys and I remembered reading your post. One of them may be useable but it looks like one suffered from the glue issue that beset them. They may both have some problem TBH. Anyway I can stick them in a jiffy bag for when I am next near a post office if you like.
NB I don't have classified privleges but as no money involved I presume this is OK.
Really nice gesture. :thumbup:

More lightweight ABS, Plastic, Nylon Fibre or Aluminium budget beater dual 18650 mods - I'm getting bored with carrying zinc alloy bricks around

Back
Top Bottom