What's new

Re-release wishlist?

Just had it confirmed by LVE EU support that the Epetite is coming :)

Great :)

I just tried to contact them via the website, and their form seems to be broken :(

I've got a black framed Epetite. I settled for that as the silver framed ones had disappeared. Also as you say, the panels feel a bit cheap and plastic. I hope the new version is an improvement too.

Me too. I have a silver framed esquare that @MetalVape90 kindly sold me, and that is doing ok. But my petite is black and scuffed to shit.

I wouldn't mind one myself, but I hope they don't follow the original format too closely. If it is a box - nice rounded off edges and corners please

China Made:
Lost Vape Epetite DNA60.
Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA 22mm.
Coil Master Elfy RTA.

High End:
Stratum Mods SX 60W or DNA40.
ESG Skyline full sized RTA with slam kit accessories.
M-Atty Holy Grail RDA.

The first Lost Vape Drone (the metal one) First DNA one, Not the 250c!... If only I had not sold my one. I would love to find a good one again, I would be chirping!...

The first Lost Vape Drone (the metal one) First DNA one, Not the 250c!... If only I had not sold my one. I would love to find a good one again, I would be chirping!...

I might be stripping my Drone down for the board to put in my BB. I have had it a while and not really used it. It has the original bottle as well, it's a great squonker but i have others i prefer like the Topsides. If i would of had the packaging i might of kept it but it's just sat on the Mantlepiece gathering dust.

I might be stripping my Drone down for the board to put in my BB. I have had it a while and not really used it. It has the original bottle as well, it's a great squonker but i have others i prefer like the Topsides. If i would of had the packaging i might of kept it but it's just sat on the Mantlepiece gathering dust.
What board is in your Drone? Is it the early one?

It's the original Silver Drone, think it's the DNA 60, I bought it off @Martvb60 (RIP) a good while back as he knew i liked my Squonkers.

Back
Top Bottom