What's new

Re-release wishlist?

I don't think I've been vaping long enough to really miss anything yet, but things I'm wait to see mentioned are....

1: Doggy 2K16
2: Cthulhu Hastur 24mm
3: Vapefly Galaxies RDTA

Don't let me down folks!
Yes, the Doggy and the Galaxies are two I'd be gutted to lose and not be able to replace. :)

I believe everyone who squonks should have the opportunity to try the Advken Gorge RDA. Probably the best ever.

I don't think I've been vaping long enough to really miss anything yet, but things I'm wait to see mentioned are....

1: Doggy 2K16
2: Cthulhu Hastur 24mm
3: Vapefly Galaxies RDTA

Don't let me down folks!

Vapefly Galaxies RDTA.
Mine is used everyday since getting it over 2 years ago. It's had 4 new squonk mods but like triggers broom its still the same set up.

Vapefly Galaxies RDTA.
Mine is used everyday since getting it over 2 years ago. It's had 4 new squonk mods but like triggers broom its still the same set up.

I guess I should add that one to my own list of losses even though I was never able to try it. Perhaps it would have been for me, perhaps it wouldn't, but it's one I would have like to have tried.

In all honesty, the best flavour I ever achieved was from my old Jackaroo RDTA pod kit, and if I can get that from a plastic tank, who knows what I could have got from a proper set-up?

I really need to get my act together and experiment, but It's just so expensive and daunting - and there are so many options. It makes my head spin.

So far, I'm satisfying myself on my two Nevermore's and Blotto's for my divergent styles but I'm desperately craving some new experiences.

Dual coil builds, mesh, different wires and wick, RDAs, another go at squonking, AIO's - and mechs. The list is endless..

A pricey business if I try everything, and I really just can't justify it.

I don't miss any of my old stuff at all. Tanks that leaked, full packets of dud coils, mods that died early.
I actually have no need to destroy anything these days!
Smok has even lifted their game. I have a TFV16 tank with the dual coils and its really quite awesome, a cloud and flavour beast!

Back
Top Bottom