What's new

Return Vaper

Mn92

Hey Guys!

I’m an ex-vaper/smoker who unfortunately has turned to nicotine again on my return back to the U.K.

I’d previously owned a few mods; Smok R80 TC was my main with a TF V8 tank from a Smok Stick X8 (Cheaper buying the mod than tank separate), had a small joyetech for occasional use, then gave up but started again on similar to a Smok RHA85 but not as nifty and modern looking when I was in NZ.

Now I’ve started smoking again and want to move back to vaping on my journey to quit yet again (though may take a while).

I like the look of the RHA85 and it being similar to a previously used device, but I loved the R80 for its battery life. So maybe something larger might be better, though I do like a pocketable device.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

I’m tempted to stick with Smok as it’s a brand I’ve used a lot, but I’m not against trying something different so long as coils aren’t shit and are easy to get a hold of.

I’ve had an RDA before but tbh I cba with the effort of it, although cheaper I like the ease of switching a pre built coil.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hi @Mn92 , welcome to the forum. Not got a clue but I expect someone will be along presently to advise.

Hi @Mn92 and welcome to the planet.
I'm sure some of our subohm stock coil vaping members will be along soon to advise you.

@Mn92 :welcome1: to the planet if i were you id stay away from smok and grab yourself a vaporesso gen with either a freemax mesh pro tank or a falcon king easy coils to source for both and great flavour

Back
Top Bottom