What's new

Reviewers & Influencers: Do You Care?

vapour2uk

Premium Vendor
Hi POTV community,

I'm writing with the interest in knowing whether you genuinely care about 'promoters' and 'influencers' showing off the latest vape devices they have been sent?

For complete transparency, we get sent a lot of requests - and follow through on some, but with no 'reuslts'. No additional sales on any of our brands, no followers, and very little interaction. We also try to source out people to help promote our products, brand, and in recent months, a brand new product to the UK...

I would like your thoughts and well, feedback, if there are any accounts you follow and believe do a good job; whether you think they are a complete joke to your social media feeds; whther you think there is no place for it; whether you think it is nessecary for you to keep updated with new products; whether you actually believe what they are saying; or something else entirely?

I suppose they are necessary evil, unless you can afford an ad on the back of a London bus

For me personally, I do watch a few reviewers who I find trustworthy and have a similar style of vaping to me. Other than that I'm not looking at adverts etc.

For me personally, I do watch a few reviewers who I find trustworthy and have a similar style of vaping to me. Other than that I'm not looking at adverts etc.

Thank you. Would you say that's more based on YouTube than Instagram?

I watch a few when I'm interested in a new tank but I prefer to ask people on here as they will give you a straight answer if its crap or not.

TBH, I can't really be arsed with youtube reviews. Why spent 30 minutes listening to Vic or Zophie spout on for the umpteenth time... way too long winded and too little information.

The folk on here will give me more information and a better, more rounded selection of opinions in a fraction of the time. Apes like @Crewella, @eyeball kid, @ZT and @rew... they know about the kind of stuff I like and I know I'm getting solid info

TBH, I can't really be arsed with youtube reviews. Why spent 30 minutes listening to Vic or Zophie spout on for the umpteenth time... way too long winded and too little information.

The folk on here will give me more information and a better, more rounded selection of opinions in a fraction of the time. Apes like @Crewella, @eyeball kid, @ZT and @rew... they know about the kind of stuff I like and I know I'm getting solid info
I'm with @MHL on this.
It's true I may look at vids to see how to best wick, an atty. But none has made me buy a single item. However I have draws full of stuff, recommended by members here, and purchased thereafter.

Yeah, will watch some reviews. But I would never buy something just because one reviewer says it's good.

Yep, we all help each other out mate. It's the best way really.

Back
Top Bottom