What's new

rta nightmare - suggestion on a nice rta

roflol, Ethanol is the same alcohol that you can drink and is used as a solvent. So it will remove oil from the wire, just put on a paper towel or cloth and wipe down. Complex coils you could soak in a jam jar with some Ethanol.

And with dry burning, the physical structure of the wire changes. So the TCR value changes.

It alters the crystalline structure of the metal.

roflol, Ethanol is the same alcohol that you can drink and is used as a solvent. So it will remove oil from the wire, just put on a paper towel or cloth and wipe down. Complex coils you could soak in a jam jar with some Ethanol.

And with dry burning, the physical structure of the wire changes. So the TCR value changes.

It alters the crystalline structure of the metal.
ok, but... there isn't any kind of oil on a brand wire, right? So I don't need ethanol on ss.
Then, for kanthal d, i already thrashed it, because I don't think is just about oil (dark cotton quickly) but some other matherial inside the wire...

There can always be traces of oil on wire, due to manufacturing processes. CIE (Crude Industrial Ethanol) isn't expensive, and you won't need much.

And I personally don't like Kanthal, I think it tastes weird and I am not a fan of using a metal containing Aluminium to vape with.

Back
Top Bottom