What's new

Shhhhh I didn’t fall off the wagon honestly!

samwich

Postman
Hi x as the title says I fell off the old wagon after many years not smoking or even vaping, but Im back for help n advise all these new fandangaled tanks. I had to throw my old tanks away (fogger v5) so time to look for something that is a flavour tank that gives me the hit I know vaping can xx

Hi @Sam ham and welcome to the planet.

Ive not heard of the fogger v5 unless you vaped a high power smoke machine for night clubs :D

to help others advise a bit more info needed.
how many cigs have you been smoking a day. was your previous kit a MTL mouth to lung at low wattage with high nicotine or a cloud chaser DTL direct to lung sub ohm with higher wattage lower nicotine and bigger clouds.

so i guess your after a cloud RTA then.

i dont build so wont be any help but others will be along to advise.

I’m after a flavour tank x mtl, dtl parallel coils ,triple coils its all different now lol.
Back in my day you were lucky it you had a duel coil stock head
I make my own juice so can ratio that to coils so don’t get a nic head ‍️
I have picked up a sense blazer nano, and straight out of box with stock head was beautiful, but it’s not rda, I am trying to recoil stock heads but double n triple parallel coils is all new for me x and then there is getting the wick right coz nobody likes a dry hit or the dreaded gurgling x my mods are 15-80w I believe and 18650 efest batteries x errr oh yea I used to sub ohm 0.4 duel coil , but the blazer is 1.2&1.8 ohm so I’m open to try any x

Gawd that brings back some appalling memories!! I never got as far as a Fogger V5 as the V3 and 4 were so awful that I binned them :)

for safety the only place i recommend to get batteries is from fogstar or 18650uk
https://www.fogstar.co.uk/
https://www.18650.uk/

things have changed a lot in the last few years and the only battery (as far as i know) that is classed as for vape is molicell's. even samsung gave out warnings as not suitable for vapes. ive been using samsung 30Q for 7 years now and will only buy them or molicells.

Gawd that brings back some appalling memories!! I never got as far as a Fogger V5 as the V3 and 4 were so awful that I binned them :)
I swear I was the only one who could wick n wire that beast . They sure were notoriously bad xxx

Back
Top Bottom