What's new

it's been a while

Alzeeb

Postman
evening all

been a while since I've been about, mostly because I fell off the wagon so to speak for a good while.
anyway, been trying to get back on the vape recently, and honestly not feeling it. so thinking I need a bit of a change from DTL tanks to a MTL to see if I can get of the smokes again.

so looking for a MTL recommendation on a tank, preferably rebuildable as I've loads of wire and cotton

Last edited by a moderator:
evening all

been a while since I've been about, mostly because I fell off the wagon so to speak for a good while.
anyway, been trying to get back on the vape recently, and honestly not feeling it. so thinking I need a bit of a change from DTL tanks to a MTL to see if I can get of the smokes again.

so looking for a DTL recommendation on a tank, preferably rebuildable as I've loads of wire and cotton

Hi mate, welcome back.

just to clarify as youve mentioned you want a change from DTL but then your asking recomendations on a DTL tank. was that a typo and you are after a MTL tank.

Hi mate, welcome back.

just to clarify as youve mentioned you want a change from DTL but then your asking recomendations on a DTL tank. was that a typo and you are after a MTL tank.
fucks sake, I picked up the first typo and missed the second, aye MTL reco is what I'm interested in

Steam Crave Classic is about the only RTA I still have on the go atmo.

I have a ton of MTL RTAs but it's probably best to go for one of the recent ones. Am liking the Pioneer V1.5 at the moment. Seems easy to build and I've had no dramas with it. Good air flow options and performance.

If you're planning to use the same wire and juice as you have been using, and you're used to DTL, you might be better off with one of the tanks that cover both bases, rather than a 'strictly' MTL tank. MTL tanks get through less juice and tend to work better at higher ohms, higher nic content and higher PG ratio than tends to be used for DTL. You may well know that, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Hello there. I hope you are well. I can't help with any recommendations I'm afraid but I wish you luck with getting off the tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom