What's new

Smashed my SMM, what’s a good replacement

jamesmc

Postman
So after 5 years I’ve broken my serpent SMM, it’s been through a few replacement glasses but this drop has bent it beyond being airtight so I’m looking for suggestions for a suitable replacement.
Single could RTA, after a brief search it looks the Dovpo Blotto single looks a pretty close match but the posts look awkward. Anyone have one and can vouch for it or had the same love I did for the SMM and found something equal/better?

Blotto 1.5 ...will piss all over the whistley serpent smm

Can squeeze a dual build in but I prefer a 3mm complex coil ...centred between the posts ..
Cracking rta in my book

Blotto 1.5 ...will piss all over the whistley serpent smm

Can squeeze a dual build in but I prefer a 3mm complex coil ...centred between the posts ..
Cracking rta in my book

thanks, had seemed the best replacement just after sim real world views, will get one ordered!

thanks, had seemed the best replacement just after sim real world views, will get one ordered!
Remember to get the 1.5 tho ..gives you options for dual or single ...I only ever use mine in single coil mode

I`ve got a blotto solo, good flavour but more RDL if that matters.

not hugely, I only vape at 30W now and used to run the SMM with the airflow slightly reduced, so as long as it’s not mega restricted it shouldn’t be a big deal

1.5 over the single version?
Yes I use the 1.5 as a single coiler with a 3mm coil just off centre ..it just works ..

Shame you missed the evolution sale ..they had them for £12.99

I don't have the Blotto 1.5 but do have the original Blotto and the Blotto Single. I prefer the OG with a 3 to 3.5mm single coil but not so much under 45 Watts. For my preferences I'd choose the regular Blotto over the single every day - but the Blotto Single works better at lower power settings. If I vaped at 30 Watts I'd choose the single out of the pair. But like I said - I don't have the V1.5, it could be different, but I doubt it.

I've got the 1.5, SC and OG they'll all serve you well enough.
bear in mind the 1.5 and OG are 26mm the SC is 24mm so it depends what mod you're using it on.

Back
Top Bottom