What's new

SnailTank (Alternative Boro tank)

rew

Olympian
Not to be confused with the Vapesnail, this is a 'Boro' type tank from Atmizoo that will fit most BB rba's. Apparently the larger/wider RBAs won't fit. The tank is based on the Vapesnail one but with a bit of modifcation. Importantly, for me anyway, you can access your build without draining the tank. Not released yet but hopefully coming soon.

Not that it is a Vapeshell in the pics not a Vapesnail.

SnailTank1.jpg

SnailTank3.jpg

SnailTank6.jpg

Yeah looks good doesn’t it @rew. It’s due for release within the next week or 2. It was delayed by nearly a year for whatever reason but I’m glad to see it’s finally coming and in several colours. Pretty but not for me as I still prefer standard boros.

Yeah looks good doesn’t it @rew. It’s due for release within the next week or 2. It was delayed by nearly a year for whatever reason but I’m glad to see it’s finally coming and in several colours. Pretty but not for me as I still prefer standard boros.

I'm the opposite. I've really gone off standard boros now. This new one looks right up my street.

Atleast it will be a decent price at $20 just over £15 well thats price I read for it

Yeah must agree the price is very appealing compared to other boros out there.

I get ya @rew but since I swapped to boro devices I’ve enjoyed the the fiddling and tinkering aspect. Just ordered a green Cthulhu aio for work and im gonna go with an ultem theme with it so I might just grab me an ultem snail boro to tinker with lol.

Yeah must agree the price is very appealing compared to other boros out there.

I get ya @rew but since I swapped to boro devices I’ve enjoyed the the fiddling and tinkering aspect. Just ordered a green Cthulhu aio for work and im gonna go with an ultem theme with it so I might just grab me an ultem snail boro to tinker with lol.

You'll have to show us some pics when you got it up and running.

I’ll definitely be picking a couple of these up. I just can’t be bothered with the standard boros now. This type of boro should be the standers now. I got the limelight boro and it hasn’t been out of my BB since I got it. These look good..

They are available now through the Atmizoo Facebook group. No secret handshakes required and no lists to join.

Back
Top Bottom