What's new

Sorry, a ftech question

Well at least its over here now. So i'll either get my weird shaped ego bat and lush lookin dragon head drip tip, or a bill for tax an admin charges lol.
Shouldn't be much. I only spent £27 to test the water.

Ordered my stuff from FT last Friday (13th) still not been posted yet :-(

My last order was placed 22 days ago - marked as dispatched on 7th Sept (on tracking page) - still no sign of it. Not panicking yet, but it feels like an eternity when you're waiting for new toys.

My last order was placed 22 days ago - marked as dispatched on 7th Sept (on tracking page) - still no sign of it. Not panicking yet, but it feels like an eternity when you're waiting for new toys.

Same here, i'll race you ;)

And me.Same dates too. Possibly a barrow full of packages has been pushed into a corner at heathrow and forgotten. Not as unlikely as it sounds (ex postal worker here)

Ive just got a rely from royal fail that a parcel that entered their hub @ Heathrow on the 22/08 is now deemed lost as it never came out and they cant find it so got to take up with F/T to go to Singpost

Ive just got a rely from royal fail that a parcel that entered their hub @ Heathrow on the 22/08 is now deemed lost as it never came out and they cant find it so got to take up with F/T to go to Singpost

So tell royal fail that it was a very rare gem stone that they lost and now they owe you 10 grand

My package left Singapore to GB on 7th Sept according to Singapore tracker. I contact Royal Mail, they say Customs still have it and they are at a high threat level, whatever that means.... Looking at the FTech page I would say it is the same as Singapore, we could be waiting a while then....

Back
Top Bottom