What's new

Sorry, a ftech question

hmm - can't coil a wick until I can ohm check, and can't do that until I buy the itaste, and won't do that until I get the last order in my grubby little mitts.

Just rang royal mail, they say that my package has NOT arrived, either FT are lying and it has NOT been sent or there has been a plane crash and my new mod is bobbing along on the bottom of the beautiful briney sea......

Last edited:
But surely, if FT tracking is only as far as Singapore, they're not tracked in the UK - so how can RM know whether they have it or not?

But surely, if FT tracking is only as far as Singapore, they're not tracked in the UK - so how can RM know whether they have it or not?

FT tracking sometimes, and should, show arrival at Heathrow from SingPost then at Heathrow from Royal Mail then to your local sorting office then the message delivered.

Most times the Heathrow message is the last one you get.

RM said that although it can't be tracked by me, they can tell me if they have it or not, it goes to customs after it arrives with them and it hasn't......

I never saw anything but dispatched to destination country on the first 2 - this latest one is still showing that message from 7th Sept

FT at still sticking to their story of 'it did get on a plane on the 7th'. Why don't they just be honest and say its still sitting there waiting for plane space. .

Back
Top Bottom