What's new

Sorry, a ftech question

Paypal is your friend.

Well, it is as long as you file a claim before 45 days are up.

Dispute started yesterday....

You think it's time? As there are so many of us waiting on orders from the same time, I'm inclined to think it's Royal Mail or Heathrow that's at fault.

You think it's time? As there are so many of us waiting on orders from the same time, I'm inclined to think it's Royal Mail or Heathrow that's at fault.

I'm almost absolutely convinced that it isn't. I reckon my orders listed as despatched are either still sitting in a warehouse in Singapore or lost.

I don't think you can really start a dispute before a month has gone by but between 30 and 45 days seems reasonable to me.

Guy from New Zealand has already gone over the 45day cut-off and is now totally reliant upon FT to honour the sale. It takes a particular level of patience to obtain a refund through the ticket system due to the volume of copy-pasted pigeon English replies you have to wade through before obtaining success.

I think I may have quoted the wrong order date in an earlier post, but it was the 27th August when I placed it. I got a dispatched email from FT on 2nd Sept and confirmation of it being shipped to GB by Singapore Post dated 7th Sept (still showing this today).

So it's 26 days since I ordered, 20 days since FT say it was sent and 15 days since Singapore post claim it was popped on the plane.

I think its probably both parties Singapore and royal mail they both seem crap.

second that M8, they told me after an hour on the phone that my parcel was lost and to start a claim with Singpost, it had gone into the hub at Heathrow and then disappeared.I started the claims procedure and 2 days later it turned up so you make your choices.If they scan stuff in and out how do you miss it

second that M8, they told me after an hour on the phone that my parcel was lost and to start a claim with Singpost, it had gone into the hub at Heathrow and then disappeared.I started the claims procedure and 2 days later it turned up so you make your choices.If they scan stuff in and out how do you miss it

Yep i remember seeing you post thats my point there both rubbish :)

Started a dispute because I don't believe that it has left China like im told it has, whatever way you look at it, it does not take two weeks to fly to the uk, even on a budget airline.......

I agree - I've just been assuming that it's arrived here and it's customs or RM holding it up.

Back
Top Bottom