What's new

Sorry, a ftech question

I'm after the same thing, Midnight (the itaste VV) - sitting in FT shopping cart with about $70 worth of tanks & accessories. I can't decide whether to order now and hope it gets processed before their holiday starts on 1st Oct or wait until the last order limps its way home.

Must admit, I had it sat in my cart for a day or so before I went ahead.

I think this will be my first, and last order from outside Eurpe. Checked the date it left Singapore... 12 days ago. Even if customs had it a week, it should have been here.
I'll just wait until 28 days is up, then start my complaining, working up to my claim, and decide to leave oversea buying as a bad experience.
I wouldn't mind but I bought other stuff from Amazon a month ago, and I wasn't told they were coming from china. They havn't come either, so some fucker must be laughing at me somewhere, puffin away at my stuff.

I'll tell you what - they've been brilliant over the return of my Immortalizer. So good in fact that I've cancelled all thoughts of Paypal disputes.

Jasmine posted that they'd refund/replace all orders not arriving within two months so, considering the shit they are getting at the moment and how decent they just were, I've decided I'm happy to go along with that.

First fast tech order? so what sort of time length does this mean? or is it just a guess:)

Item No.Posting DateStatus DateStatus Description
RQ215115504SG 23-09-2013 23-09-2013 Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)

First fast tech order? so what sort of time length does this mean? or is it just a guess:)

Item No.Posting DateStatus DateStatus Description
RQ215115504SG 23-09-2013 23-09-2013 Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)

Usually about 7 days but expect delays at the minute :)

Well fuck me sideways, my order just popped through the door.

I take (some of) it back about FT, i really feel they need to improve their shipping though, i think i will pay for it next time.

Yep - mine arrived this morning (I've posted that elsewhere as well, thinking I was in this thread).

I think my first two arrived within a week or so of the posted to GB message - this was 16 days from getting on the plane.

I still reckon these delays are at the UK end of the journey.

Now I can plough on with my itaste purchase

The wait is over! 2 parcels popped through the door. Now I can let my fingernails grow again. Not doing that again lol.

Back
Top Bottom