What's new

Sorry, a ftech question

I wouldn't worry too much. I am a bit frustrated waiting this long, but the first 2 orders were 12 & 14 days, and I'm sure this one will turn up eventually.

I would like to see this order arrive before I place the next one, though!

Oh dear. I placed an order with them yesterday.

Same lol but I've ordered and received my goods twice already and one on the way as well, no problems so far but you never know. I just don't order anything of great value as that will have me climbing the walls till it gets hear lol

Last edited:
Oh dear. I placed an order with them yesterday.

I've got four currently being shipped, two waiting to be filled for shipping and I'll be placing another on Friday. Just don't expect speed! :D

Worst comes to the worst - Paypal dispute after a month and you get your money back ;)

I ordered an itaste VV V3 for my birthday next week but I am not expecting it to get here by then. It will be a belated birthday present to myself as no other bugger will get me owt.

:violin:

midnight it really is doubtful you wil get it by then from china..they're having some holiday and some tornado weather thingy and general slowness wth post too at the moment.

I'll tell you what, I'll wear a paper hat on your birthday and do a review of something.
something.jpg

I think its all a bit random, I said before that me and another member ordered the same item within minutes of each other and received a week apart so they must be sitting in a wearhouse at this end or the other longer than they should, but after my first order arrived I kind of chilled out at the fact that something actually got hear at all, but yeah I'd be getting a bit pissed after a month of my parcel being in the air for weeks going by there " ever so up to date " tracking system lol

Someone on hear linked me to this http://www.quantiumaspac.com/qtracker/track.aspx
Its not more reliable but gives a bit more up to date info

I'm after the same thing, Midnight (the itaste VV) - sitting in FT shopping cart with about $70 worth of tanks & accessories. I can't decide whether to order now and hope it gets processed before their holiday starts on 1st Oct or wait until the last order limps its way home.

Not quite sure why they need 6 days to celebrate National Day.

Sounds a bit like the Indian High Commission, not only do they close up for all of the (many) Hindu days, but also observe all Christian and Jewish holidays to my knowledge (there may be others). To be honest, it's rare they come into work at all!

midnight it really is doubtful you wil get it by then from china..they're having some holiday and some tornado weather thingy and general slowness wth post too at the moment.

I'll tell you what, I'll wear a paper hat on your birthday and do a review of something.

View attachment 12161

Can I get photographic evidence of you wearing a paper hat on my birthday? ;)

Back
Top Bottom