What's new

Sorry, a ftech question

Well my order of the 26th Aug is still shown as bloody sent to another country, as it has been since the 6th sept.
And the subsequent order placed 16 days later has just overtaken it and now shows as 'in country' as of thisafternoon I think its probably ticket time.

Arse. With a bit of yahoo as the 2nd order should be here for the weekend. must mostly arse.

(oh and the 2nd one thats made it was the one with batteries in too. go f-ing figure)

I believe mine had been held up at Heathrow, it's highly possible that's why your second order overtook it.

for what its worth, i waited about 4 weeks, the tracking never showed as leaving china let alone in the country! got home from work on thursday with a note from the postman, and picked it up on friday morning....so 33 days from order to delivery.....

like most have said, paypal is your friend....

i guess the fact that there so cheap outweighs the slow delivery time.

If it helps, ive ordered some watch parts from the same building complex where fasttech are based over the years, and spend quite a lot of money, and on average ive waited around 4-6 weeks for each order, and have never been let down. Priority mail seems to take about a week off the time it takes, but the tracking is no better. I dont know if FT offer UPS or any other international courier option...

Oh really i'm not that fussed by it, I realise this can happen, not likely to go postal over it (baddom)
Just slightly miffed as the missing one is the decent chi-you and an Igo-w, and ive got a good variety of nearly finished bottles of juice i'm keeping for the dripper.

Obviously what happened to my FT order!!!!:doh: plane_submerge.jpg

I have a couple of orders, got tracking numbers more than a week ago, one of them delivered with no change to the tracking system and another is showing as despatched 10 days after shipped... don't know what to think!!! Will wait to 40 days then open PP dispute.
However I know China / HongKong has had a shutdown due to weather :( Found this news story... 400 flights delayed/cancelled!!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2013-09/23/content_16987204.htm

Seems the backlog has cleared (seen lots of posts about peeps receiving their Ft orders today)

me too. Both my orders waiting for me when i got home thisevening.

WP_20130926_0031_zps125f724d.jpg

First from 26th august (bloody late)
2nd from 10th sept (not bad at all - 16 days click-to-door will do fine thanks)

the flavour from the Igo on the chi is fantastic too, and thats with the supplied coils as i jumped in and dripped some of my favourite liquid straight away to see what its like. Blows the Pure ive been trying out for the last few days into the weeds, for a quarter of the outlay (still I have lots to learn about mesh and ribbon yet I expect)

whit77 had already thought of that M8,but was going to see what they say 1st,by the time they pay return postage are they will ing to deal

Back
Top Bottom