What's new

Sorry, a ftech question

I'm so bone stinking idle I might get one of these :P

1470701-5.jpg

Sharrup and go order more cycling shirts

Anyone else noticed that they possibly could have come up with a better/less dodgy name for them?

Lets be honest ARSUXEO is a bit comedic

Reminds me of when they though SWEAT was a good name for a soft drink :doh:

whit77 had already thought of that M8,but was going to see what they say 1st,by the time they pay return postage are they will ing to deal

If I was you I would tell them this is there mistake and your not sending it back and you would still like the product or a full refund. I'm not being funny but ffs all the waiting you did all the waiting you will be doing to send back then all the waiting to receive what you should of received in the first place. I have seen on here or ft forums about a order for a private v2 and they received a protank.

Well we think the cost of sending it back is about the cost (to us) of the Chi, so they wouldnt be losing anything to tell me to keep it and send what I ordered, so am going to try that, only problem is their long weekend is coming up, plus the delay in postage its going to be a long haul again, could be Christmas before I see it

Well we think the cost of sending it back is about the cost (to us) of the Chi, so they wouldnt be losing anything to tell me to keep it and send what I ordered, so am going to try that, only problem is their long weekend is coming up, plus the delay in postage its going to be a long haul again, could be Christmas before I see it

Precisely so they should let you keep it I would definitely try it but I think like you said its going to take time and a shit load of patience I would be fuming tbh and yes its human nature to make mistakes and all that but still doesn't make it any better :) hold in there with them its there mistake so they should compensate for it :)

I must be just Dead Lucky cos I ordered my KTS off them on the 13th of Sept and it came Today!!!:yahoo:

parts of china have been hit by a typhoon so there may be some extra delays in orders leaving and there October holiday also

Back
Top Bottom