What's new

Sorry, a ftech question

I think the fact the tracking states that it has been sent to GB but not recieved in GB means that it has not left hongkong yet.

I feel we are being fobbed off here

More likely its sat at heathrow tbh.

It was DSEI at the excel last week, which is the bi-annual military equipment expo. That always causes big security procedures, may be why heathrow is on 'high alert'

I think the fact the tracking states that it has been sent to GB but not recieved in GB means that it has not left hongkong yet.

I feel we are being fobbed off here

Item from HK,goes on next avail plane to GB,Singpost main hub in Singapore, so after 2 days they put on that plane hoping to get connection,it then waits another 2 days for space,free del means low priority imo and we have to wait for spare capacity

mine said it had "left for destination country" for 7 fucking days .got here eventually .must be using hot air balloons not planes lol

lol 7 days is that all, my last one ended up being in the air for 13 days,I think Mawsley was about the same thats why I came up with the above theory

I imagine a little chinese dude swimming across the ocean with it in his teeth :)

To be fair i do understand that free shipping means cheap for them and slow for us, just i was reading loads of posts of people getting their stuff in 8-12 days, i guess it was bad timing for 9/11 and the arms expo

I imagine a little chinese dude swimming across the ocean with it in his teeth :)

To be fair i do understand that free shipping means cheap for them and slow for us, just i was reading loads of posts of people getting their stuff in 8-12 days, i guess it was bad timing for 9/11 and the arms expo

3 Months ago on my 1st order it was 10 days but F/T and a few others have jumped on the band wagon(can we blame them if they can make a buck and still give us bargains) + Peeps looking for bargains during the austerity of the world, I would imagine the planes are getting back logged let alone the problems with Chinese customs.F/T have already stated they have taken on more staff and training them up

Still no sign
As far as I could gather of my previous orders, there's no further update once it leaves China.

It'll get here, they all will.

Just coil another wick, make a cuppa and put on some good sounds...for the next four weeks ;)

Back
Top Bottom