What's new

Stacked recommendation pls

Really I need to watch you tube videos as I can then see all the nuts and bolts as it were. Then I can figure out the mod

@John R
One of them looks at a glance bottom firing? Is that right, I am assuming both are?

It's not something I agave used, and to be honest crispycritters has done a good job of putting me off bottom firing, tbf with good reason as the way I hold it, and the steering wheel means I use my index finger to fire, I think bottom firing isn't gonna work

Which again not something I ever thought about, but seems logical as the easiest way to stack has to be bottom firing as you are just extending the negative, if your negative prong is fixed to the side the only way to extend really is up, instead of down

So really side firing 21700 stacked tube mod but not fixed series like a big purge

I looked at suicide mods, nearly bought one 6 months ago as it goes, looks a good idea, but delrin thread at the top. So a no

Yes tbf at that price it's a bit of a giveaway, but its only series

95% of use will be at 4v, the rest on.a weekend occasionally with a valhalla or similar in series
Tbh the stack requirement is mainly so I can, so for the times I use the 40mm atti, I don't have to hold the hog, or turn my dna 250 up to the max when I put too many wraps in lol.
If I can't find a side fire stack tube without delrin to metal threads. I loose the stack and just buy another tube

The easiest option would be just to buy something regulated for your work I think, less hassle all round.

Another thing that makes life difficult for you is your penchant for humongous RDAs - have you considered looking at something under 30mm. They can do exactly the same thing as a 40 and you will be spoiled for choice for mods they will actually fit.

If you must leave your vape in your car in the sun I'd consider buying an insulated picnic cool box to leave your mod in - even if you have a 100% metal mod the batteries can get really sulky if you habitually keep them in a furnace.

As @John R has mentioned, really. But I’ll add the Times Vape Keen.

if you don’t mind the heft. A VC Reborn and stack are very good value, atm. I bought my brass version for £30 direct from VC U.K. the stack costs the same again :17:. But, once again, it’s a heavy option.

both mentioned are 21700 capable.

I’ve a aluminium Dreamer, you’re welcome to for postage. As I got it as a gift, from someone on POTV. I’ve no stack for it though.

Lol

Only have the one 40mm
I do have some smaller ones too

@RAPTOREX

The heft is an issue, at least for this mod (when I get one that is)
It's for that reason I don't want a regulated, if its a single battery it won't provide enough power, dual and it's getting big

Top and bottom of it, though I never had one before, I loved that purge, it was really nice to hold and really easy to fire while doing a multitude of other things, I feel because it was a side fire
I actually got it to be my work mod (expensive way admittedly), but liked using it so much it went to my main mod, and my squonker got used at work.
Unfortunately in the effort to protect it by keeping it away from a building site, I caused it to cook.
Anyhow, live and learn, no.point sulking

An expensive option I came across

Caveman mym and stack, I quite like it, had looked at a d blade before, but its a heck of a kick to the wallet

Reconsidered to a point the suiside tube, as I think parts are common, so if the delrin tgreads do fail. I can at least replace

Raptorex
Just to be clear, vaperz cloud tubes are an option size wise, and weight
The shintaro was a heavy 30mm brass beasty, but it was nice to hold and fire

The issue with the vc tubes maybe that they are bottom firing, or I think they are unless I get corrected

Take a look at the Purge Slam Piece side fire mod - there is a plastic cup at the bottom that holds the contact but it isn't threaded, it sits inside a brass sleeve that screws to the main tube. This is a £30 clone - I think you ought to consider looking at one - but remember the paint on these clones will fall off in a light breeze but the plain brass ones are decent enough.
Yes, I know it isn't a stacked mod lol.

Picture 022.jpg

PS. They're fcn heavy.

Back
Top Bottom