What's new

Stacked recommendation pls

Mbsun

Postman
Some may have seen my thread on my purge where the heat of my van this summer melted the delrin button housing threads sufficiently to stop it threading properly
I also have a vc hog xl, which though I like to series occasionally I really hate it in my hand, it's huge, and heavy
I like tube mods especially when I am driving, the shape size and weight suit vs my other main way which is squonking.

So recommend me pls a 21700 (better Amps and ah) series able mech.
No matter if clone, only available used, or high end.
Give me safest options, and best for least voltage drop
Hell if you have a bargain better best of a dream mod, something sensible and something cheap, give me all 3
If its cheap I suppose it doesn't matter, but if its expensive build quality and longevity are a must, to hopefully avoid a repeat of a bit of plastic being effected by heat causing a mod to shelfed

I'd pass on a stacked tube mech for driving - the fire button will probably be on the bottom so you'll be holding it with it resting between your thumb and forefinger. As it will probably be a pretty heavy 9" long metal tube when you've added an atty - hit a pothole when driving and you'll probably shatter your teeth.

I'd go for a series box rather than a stacked tube. I love tube mods - but only in single battery form. Stacked tubes are a fcn nuisance,

Not driving with it in series, just so I have the option

Hadn't thought about bottom firing tbh

John r made some suggestions on the previous thread, when he wasn't busy being hilarious, but they weren't stacked

I have a dreamer and a tauren max, both are 21700 and have the stack section. You can look them up and see what you prefer, if any, or any other questions.

I have a dreamer and a tauren max, both are 21700 and have the stack section. You can look them up and see what you prefer, if any, or any other questions.

Sorry

Thought you were taking the piss

I will look at those

At the this point just trying to narrow down options based on the design of the Mod and any advice on here

A million things out there, time consuming working out how they fire, and any pitfalls

For example I found "overpowered mech mod" , kind of looks like it ticks the boxes, but against it - bottom firing (hadn't considered that), and not hybrid.
The delrin liner makes it safer, but as we know I had issues in a hot van
More importantly I don't know if its crap, overpriced but average, or the dogs

TBH I'm not gonna big up either of the one's I mentioned, I'll leave that for others to mention anything, dunno if crispy has tried either, pretty sure bulldog has.

I only mentioned them cos they can take 21700's and are hybrid. I have others but they're staying.

Back
Top Bottom