What's new

Sub ohm or dripper

Owen34

Initiate
Hi been vaping a while. Im currently using a voopoo drag with a aspire cleito 120. My friend told me about the vandy vape kylin im thinking of getting one what are peoples thoughts on these ?

Sub ohm refers to a coil less than 1ohm a dripper or RDA is a atomiser with no tank that does not hold juice and you have to keep dripping juice on your coils and the kylin is a tank like your 120 but you build your own coils for it rather than buy stock coils [emoji6] I would the recommend having a look at some YouTube reviews of the kylin and build videos and if building is something your interested in then go for it [emoji4]

Sub ohm refers to a coil less than 1ohm a dripper or RDA is a atomiser with no tank that does not hold juice and you have to keep dripping juice on your coils and the kylin is a tank like your 120 but you build your own coils for it rather than buy stock coils [emoji6] I would the recommend having a look at some YouTube reviews of the kylin and build videos and if building is something your interested in then go for it [emoji4]
Do u get better flavours from the drippers

Depends on your skill of course, but generally, if done right, self-builds taste better than stocks.

That said, the Falcon stock coils are definitely challenging RTAs and even drippers in my opinion.

DrIpPeR.

Always a dripper.
Don't accept any imitations. Buy one, build it, have fun and toot like Thomas.

;)

Marginally, IMHO. But not enough to make up for all the extra faff. With an RTA/RDTA/RBA I can build a pair of coils that'll last for months and rewick the about once a week(ish). With a dripper I build the same coils and wick them in the same way, but I have to sit there reapplying juice every few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom