What's new

SXK BB Stock RBA

Budgieuk01

Postman
Yesterday I recieved my SXK dna60 BB, and have been wondering since, how the heck are you supposed to coil and wick the supplied rba, there just doesn’t seem to be anyway to mount this to a mod to preheat the coil, get rid of hotspots and wick. It’s not important, as I have the 520 rba fitted, but just curious to how this is done, if at all possible. Any ideas before it gets stored in the “never to used or looked at again box”

Usually...... Supplied Bridge is for a Nautilus Coil. :)

D5FD7072-25CF-4DF0-A44D-5C149A3983A8.jpeg
Its this one here, there is also a Nautilus Coil adaptor in a bag. This rba thing was fitted in the tank.

That's a kangertech mini rba plus if I'm not mistaken.
It is that, I’ve only seen one video about coiling and wicking it, but there’s no coil pre heating. So I’m guessing, if you just put a new coil in, wick and juice it up, and install it in the tank, and you have a dry hit/burnt taste because of hot spots, you have to keep on re doing it until you don’t. It just seems a bit haphazard and hit and miss.

I have a fair few of these kicking about and to my eternal shame have never used one. I'll dig them out later and see what they are all about.

Have four of the things, never used one and don't suspect I ever will.

I have a fair few of these kicking about and to my eternal shame have never used one. I'll dig them out later and see what they are all about.
Well, I have it coiled and wicked now, and Vaping on it, and to my surprise, it’s not that bad at all. I cut a length of MTL Fused Clapton wire, attached it to another atty, and just gently heated it up to get rid of any s***e that may be on, then wrapped the coil, and spaced it lightly, wicked it up, and it seems to work fine, I’m actually quite pleased with it. Thanks a lot guys for your inputs.

Back
Top Bottom