What's new

Tasty!

Hi thanks for your advice and no I didn’t know this until it arrived, I am so Not in the know about these I didn’t even know they existed! I have watched a view YouTube vids on it and I’ve had my first shot at it everything has gone good but I filled up today and my juice is leaking out the air holes any idea what has happened and how to fix it appreciated!

Have positioned the coil high enought above the internal wicking hole? The cotton wicking needs to be well clear of the wicking hole (the hole immediately underneath where the coil is placed), as cotton does slump a bit once primed. Also, the cotton must not touch the base of the tank, just the bottom of the wicking channels (the two grooves either side of the posts on the build deck). Otherwise, the cotton will draw up the juice quicker, and leak into the wicking hole and out of the air vent at the base of the tank.

And if managed to understand all that..that bully for you!

I don't own a Berserker myself, but the principle is more or less the same with RTAs. I use a Siren 2 RTA tank...and that's an easy one to work on...and it's a lovely performer, when set up spot on.

Getting back to the positioning of the coil, you need a air gap, of say 2-2.5mm from the bottom of the coil, from the wicking hole.

To give you an idea of what mean, here's my Siren 2 deck with coil afixed and positioned....

DSCF2649.JPG

I have just purchased the beserka vandy vape tank and waiting for it to come, if it’s not the one for me I’ll give your recommendation a go. Thanks!
So your starting to wick your own coils now,watch a few youtube tutorials about setting up a coil as I've had a leaky set up 50% of the time on my beserker.It's all about the length of wick.
Apologies it's already been addressed.The Siren 2 is a better tank IMHO but done right the beserker is great.
When you've saved enough money from smoking buy a Billet Box clone 60 watt USB,and let the games begin.

Last edited:
Hi I have only been Vaping since Xmas as I’m trying to give up smoking, I have a Wismec cb80 and I use the m-t-l coil that comes with the kit. I think there’s other m-t-l coils you can buy but was wondering if anyone knows if they give a better taste or if it’s not worth bothering plus please can I have some help with anyone who knows of a good salt nic desert vape juice? Been trying loads!

If the vape setup you have is working, there's no reason to change it (if it aint broken). Taste is massively subjective, and there a billion options, you really just have to experiment and see what works. (and read POTV to see what get's rated well).. :)

Hi thanks for your advice and no I didn’t know this until it arrived, I am so Not in the know about these I didn’t even know they existed! I have watched a view YouTube vids on it and I’ve had my first shot at it everything has gone good but I filled up today and my juice is leaking out the air holes any idea what has happened and how to fix it appreciated!

I'll make you a few coils and send you some wicking cotton if needed, building is trial and error, and you'll learn the nuances of the tank with each build (you'll get there). Stick to watching youtube vids and copy someone building the tank, if it doesn't work out, watch and copy someone else(maybe the first guy wasn't so good).

If the vape setup you have is working, there's no reason to change it (if it aint broken). Taste is massively subjective, and there a billion options, you really just have to experiment and see what works. (and read POTV to see what get's rated well).. :)

I'll make you a few coils and send you some wicking cotton if needed, building is trial and error, and you'll learn the nuances of the tank with each build (you'll get there). Stick to watching youtube vids and copy someone building the tank, if it doesn't work out, watch and copy someone else(maybe the first guy wasn't so good).
Thanks so much for the offer of making me some coils do I just post my address here? At first I thought what have I got myself into but now I’ve been watching and reading others I think I’m going to enjoy this!

Send me a DM (start conversion via clicking my profile pic) with your details and what sort of ohms you'd like the coils built for, i can offer to make you coils with either 26ga, 27ga or 28ga. If you have no clue what you want, i'll just make a random selection to try out.. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom