What's new

TC and Mesh

LordOdin

Veteran
Wanting to try Mesh with TC and am asking if the SS316L csv is the same for Mesh and Wire or is there a different one for both, if there is a different one could you point me in the right direction with a link please. Just downloaded a 316L csv and added it to one of my Centaurus and thought i best check before trying. Thanks In Advance as always.

Wanting to try Mesh with TC and am asking if the SS316L csv is the same for Mesh and Wire or is there a different one for both, if there is a different one could you point me in the right direction with a link please. Just downloaded a 316L csv and added it to one of my Centaurus and thought i best check before trying. Thanks In Advance as always.

I use the SS316L csv from Steam Engine for my DNA's. I initially used the factory 316 settings, but the 316L are slightly different.

Cheers mate, got mine from Evolv so should be good to go.

Which download did you get? I see several SS316L csv's available in the forum, some are more accurate than others. The Steam Engine one is even more accurate, although not sure how much it matters, just curious.

Just looked at Steam Engine and couldn't see where you download it from.

Here - https://www.steam-engine.org/tcr

Add the 316L wire and it provides the output, and there will be a download csv button. If you still can't get it let me know and I'll pm you the csv (not sure it can be uploaded into the forum).

Back
Top Bottom